Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Saturday 14 February 2009

favorites...

Following along after Tea and KatieP here are my favorites......

1. Weight Training body part?
Legs - Cause I can lift/push boy type weights with them!

2. Cardio Exercise?
Cross trainer.... and Sex, not necessarily at the same time!

3. Intervals or Steady State?
Intervals on the cross trainer.... Both on the sex!

4. Carbs.. Friend or Foe?
Both. Love my Oats - YUM!
Must not even look at sugar!

5. Cheat Meal?
Yes, please I would like one!

6. Treat?
Yes, please I would like one of those too!

7. Protein Powder?
I have three different ones at the mo... I suppose the yummiest is the BSC Mass Monster - YUM! thick and CREAMY even when made with water... Also using BSN Lean Desert and I think they are ok but nothing that amazing to justify the silly price of them.... Most of the time it has been Vital Strength Ripped - always vanilla as I just don't like fake flavours!!!!

8. Gym Outfit?
Tiny itty bitty Hot pants and a singlet... I did not work this long and hard to hide under long pants and baggy T shirts!!!!

9. Runners/Shoes?
Puma all the way baby!!! I have tried all the big brands and have found that the Puma shoes fit me the best and you can get some amazing deals from Puma in DFO, my last pair cost me $50.00 and they are $210 retail..

10.Clean or Dirty Diana (Clean healthy food or healthy with naughty extra's)
Hang on.. Extras???? what's all these extra's????
Always clean - SIGH!

11. Inspiration??
Jo Stewart, Cory Everson (Have admired her since way back when)....
Kelli Johnson - Even more amazing in person than in the magazines!

12. Fat Loss Philosophy?
Be CONSISTENT people!
Find what works for you and stick to it!!!
Do not go off on every "favorite" of the month weight loss programme!!!!!!!
For me - 6-7 meals, very low carbs, Heavy weights and regular cardio.



No comments: