Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Friday 20 March 2009

Chocolate Mud....

Is what my breakfast oats and egg whites now look like, they don't quite have the same taste but they are still my favorite meal of the day... I add cinnamon and cocoa to the mix and top with Sugar Free Maple syrup and Voila... YUM!

And thanx Tearose for the cocoa in the coffee hint... I am supping away on a cup of it now and it is great!!!! I had major sweetness cravings and it has cured them completely.

Last night I discovered light chocolate icecream topping!!!!! Arghhhhhh I stood there in the supermarket aisle and almost cried! It has the same calories etc as Sugar free maple syrup but I could not think of anything I could have it on except for my lunchtime rice I have with my Tuna and that was just weird.... Then I thought I could replace the maple syrup at breakfast... in the end I put it back cause I knew deep down that if I bought it home I would sit down and drink the whole bottle one day very soon.... sigh.... I wanted to cry... I can still hear it calling my name... LOL

I am totally shot tonight, thank goodness there is no cardio tonight as I am already ready to go to bed and I am only still upright as I really must practice the routine tonight!!

I am soooooo movementally challenged!!! When I watch Kelli show me the routine she looks sexy and graceful and so "all in the right places" then I look at myself on the video and YUK! I look flat footed and uncoordinated and old.... sigh!

So I must practice, and think sex thoughts, and I must NOT look in the mirrors because that is just FATAL!

Tomorrow I ma helping my daughter and Hubby move house after training and cardio... I really want to help but I know I will be totally buggered afterwards and I just don't want to feel tired again tomorrow...

I thought I could just pull the Nana card and play with the Grandkids... BUT NO! My Mum has already pulled the Great-Nana card and won that hand... Dam its a pain having so many generations happy and healthy LOL

Ohhh well the microwave just beeped at me so it must be time to start the whole... Meals for tomorrow saga...

Be good, and if you can't be good make sure you can explain the tattoo in the morning...

No comments: