Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Saturday 9 May 2009

Smooooooth Saturday

A fun and cruisy day today...

No training this morning which was just plain weird, but then I got to Kels and practised group posing with the other two ladies who are being coached and trained by Kel and after that I knew I had juts done my Saturday workout LOL

We had a great time and it was so nice to compare stupid (why are you worried about that????) worries and also the figure look-at-me joys with others in EXACTLY the same head space... No surprises that we all had personal versions of exactly the same thoughts running through our tiny figure brains... LOL

Hubby and I then headed home, ate, then I laid in the sun for about an hour while Hubby took the dogs out for a walk, I almost got to fall sleep but I had dragged the sunbed next to one of our fountains and just as I was doing out off a honey eater decided to take a bath and I thought it had started to rain LOL

Then we went out on the Harley's for a quick blat to clean out the cobwebs from the bikes and us...

Now for those who don't know, it is a interesting feeling when you are zooming round a large roundabout hanging sideways on the bike and she runs out of petrol..... so there I am hanging sideways one hand on the throttle other hand reaching and leaning down to turn the petrol over to the reserve tank and all the time I am thinking... shit I can't get hurt now I have the comp next week!!!!! Obviously I have my priorities right LOL

Mothers day tomorrow and we are all meeting up at my Mum & Dads place in the evening and I am organising a four generation photo with my Mum, Me, Amanda and Lily! And another including Joseph Jofus Nofus as well. If we can get Miss Lily to sit still long enough I will show them off to you when I get it...

Hopefully I am spending my Mothers day with my leg spread and a big throbbing vibrating machine between them... LOL get your minds out of the gutter!!!! I am going for a bike ride LOL...

Time to cook food!!!!

No comments: