Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Totally Jealous of...

All you ladies who are competing this weekend!!!!!

TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!!!! TOTALLY!!!!

I want to smell the tanning goo!!! I want to be vague and starving!!! I miss it BADDDDDD!!!

Wish I could have flown down and clapped and cheered an yahooed you all... Just couldn't get the coins together so I hope you all know I will be thinking of you with envy this weekend.

Good luck for all of you and remember that you are bloody amazing to have the guts, determination, focus and down right bloody mindedness to get this far and look as incredible as you do!

Please imagine a cheering crazy nutter in the crowd... it would have been me LOL

I expect at least one of you to post the results before you shove all those foods you have been craving in your mouth!!! PLEASE!!!!

Had a great workout today with biceps and chest, love the big weights!!! but they do make me hungry!!! I had scoffed my days worth of meals by lunchtime, managed to stay away from the cakes and goodies downstairs but I have been munching on almonds all night... I dry roast the natural ones and I must stop doing that s they are just toooooo yum!

Of course the fact that the full moon is almost upon us doesn't help, I am always hungriest when she is in the sky.. and tonight she is round and golden and just beautiful.....

Thanx for all the advise on the Facebook lurkers, pretty much what I thought anyway... gee sometimes I think that stepping inside a mans brain must be like stepping into an echoing room full of photos of naked girls sprawled over vehicles of every description which are full of hamburgers and pies.... sigh such simple beings... LOL

1 comment:

mq01 said...

ooooooooh the full moon, i had been wondering. im just getting back and up to speed. the full moon makes total sense. :)

facebook, crap its the same old stuff as myspace and BON (biker or not), go figure...