Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Asked the questions...

Because of my sucky job, although I am allowed to make private calls, I have no privacy and the office noise makes hearing on the phone almost impossible anyway, so Hubby phoned Jason from the INBA with my list of questions and Jason told Hubby the following..


If you need tanning on the day you have left your preparation too late anyway, really you should only be doing the gloss and that part of the fun is that everyone gets to gloss a stranger... hmmm


I wasn't going to be tanning anyway, just touching up anywhere that may be required after a 3 hour car trip, as for the gloss.. Thanx heaps Tara, I might just take you up on the offer and will be there if you need help too!

Next point was... Basically us competitors should just realise that is the way International shows go, there is going to be 200 plus competitors in a very small space so that is how it is. Oh and International shows cost that much to run so that is the entry fee.

He also clarified the point that what we call Figure is called Physique and our Physique is called Bodybuilding so watch out what class you enter. Also if you qualified for a Physique (Figure) class you have also qualified for the Figure International class if you do want to do more than one class on the day.

Hubby said Jason was very nice and explained all this carefully and patiently, apparently he goes through these types of questions for each and every show...

Today was Abs and cardio, must admit to a bit of a struggle with the cardio but managed 35 mins of HIIT, it was also skin fold day with Kelli and mine are 49mm.. all is where it should be tracking along nicely thank you...

I had to battle with the "just have a piece of chocolate slice" people today at work, I have spent most of today being told by every other person in the office that apparently eating chocolate slice does not affect your pre-contest diet because I have heaps of time before the comp and will be doing cardio anyway... Hell I wish I had known that last time I dieted for a comp.... sigh!

AM I allowed to tell them that they should have another smelly cigarette cause they are going to die anyway.... I have my morning and afternoon coffee with the smokers as I get to go outside and I do like to have a break and a chat with them, but although I find it smelly and pretty disgusting, I would never tell them to give up as I think it is up to them to make a sensible decision, so why do they think it is ok for them to tell me to eat shit... double sigh!

Not in the best of moods tonight and this blog could easily turn into a whinge about sucky job.... so I will go and bag my rice now...

2 comments:

Tearose said...

aww Cath glad you got the questions answered. I always wondered what Physique meant lol.
Sorry about the sucky job too, I am so over my sucky job.

mq01 said...

might be fun >;-) to imagine sticking chocolate cake somewhere ;) ... xoxo