Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Stormy Measurement Day...

10 weeks out and I have...
9.1% Bodyfat
57kg LBM
47.9mm skinfolds

I am on target, well slightly ahead really and I have 1.5kg more muscle than when I was 10 weeks out from my last competitions! YAY!

I love seeing Kelli, she helps me keep my focus and gets my head back to where it should be, or as close to where it should be as my head is ever going to get LOL...

Right now there is a massive storm coming through, I love these Queensland Storms! They are so spectacular! But we have no cover over our cars so we had to rush the Chevy to our business shed and park our car in the carport across the road (Its a holiday home and they are happy for us to use it when the storms come through)
Here is how it looks on the met site radar.. the darker the colour the heavier the rain or hail...
Bribie is under the black bit in the middle of that huge red cloud!!! Woohooo bring it on!!!

Better close this down as the lights keep flickering and the way my world has been testing me lately the gods are aiming the lightening at me as I type LOL

3 comments:

Dawn said...

stay safe

mq01 said...

thats fantastic that you have support at hand with kelli, and that you are ahead of schedule!! the storm, ooooh i love storms!! enjoy and be safe!!

Witchazel said...

Hi guys, the storm was nothing after all justsome heavy wind... ohh and beautiful flashing thunderouslightning!!!