Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Opps Sorry about that folks......

So I am now over myself!!! I blame post comp blues, but I refuse to let them be around for more than one day.. life is wayyy to short for that shit! Anyway nothing like a good sleep, a day off training and eating clean again to get the brain working in the right perspective!!!

What was I thinking... GOD DAMN IT I WON!!!! Wooohooooo!!!! LOL

Spent yesterday cleaning the house... yes again, not really dirty just huge piles of stuff left to unpack and I had 8! yes EIGHT loads of washing to do to remove the Jantana from everything I had worn, slept on, slept in, sat on, touched, walked past, or looked at in the last four days. Thank the Goddess it washes out in water soooo easily!! LOL

It has also left me with a beautiful golden tan that looks like I have just arrived back from Hawaii... ahhhhhh if only LOL

I went right back to eggy oats, tuna, rice & veges, chicken and salad yesterday with just a few added extras like cottage cheese, almonds, and of course my new favourite BSC Hydroxyburn Caramel.. OMG!! YUM!!! Got to try the Strawberry next I think.... drooolllll...

Today we were back at the gym at 5.30am as Hubby had the first car lined up for 7.30, and it was great to get straight into it with a HEAVY back workout.... I love hard and heavy so it was great to go back to 10 reps instead of 20 reps and to start to load up the bars again with some decent weight... Straight back to 20kg one arm DB rows and worked up from there.. heaven!!!

I am going to stick to eating what I did pre-contest but I have added the extras like bananas (of course!) almonds (yum) tomatoes & cucumbers to my salad, increased the sweet potato and rice quantities a bit and I feel fabulous!!

Went into BP for a caffeine hit and looked at the cookies but I can honestly say they just did not appeal at all... honestly! Will admit to hitting the skinny flat whites hard and heavy as well by having double shots and 3 of them today and I still want more!!! LOL

The Almonds are getting a bit of a hammering as well so I will step away from the container tomorrow LOL

I can now remember the great things about the two comps, meeting other women with amazing stories of grit and determination which made mine seem like a walk in the park...

Molesting the ASN Ute... even got caught doing it by someone from ASN... hehehehehe it is a beautiful car... I want one!!!

Seeing the terror in the eyes of the novice girls on Sunday when they were about to walk on stage for the first time and then seeing the buzz on their faces when they came off stage for the first time...

Sitting on the floor and looking up at the bums of the Junior men lining up and thinking... ahhhh this is where I belong, shit they are younger than my baby!!! But (yes pun intended) YUM!!!!

Meeting Mr Ronnie Coleman... OMG I met Ronnie Coleman, and chatted to his wife!!!

Seeing familiar faces at the Olympia and feeling like it was a big family reunion... and yes I was damn proud to be standing up there with them all cause YES I earned it!!!!

Having my Daughter and her hubby in the Audience on Saturday was just the best thing ever!!! Then Julie and her family there at the night show made it sooo special!!! Thanx for coming!!!

And finally hearing the pride in my Dads voice when I told him I had won.... It made me cry, he was so happy for me... then he admitted that he knew I would win cause really I had his fabulous genes so of course I was winning material LOL

So pathetic self centered starved cat prima donna princess tantrum over...

I am now working towards the 2010 ANB Asia Pacific on the 29th of May, which just happens to be the day after my 50th birthday....
hmmmmm guess its steamed chicken and no salt for my birthday dinner yet again...
How can I get them to change the date on that damn comp!!!!
Might have to start a petition...
And no it doesn't mean I can go into the "older" category cause their masters are 45-54....
Bugger I will be in with those damn baby faced 45 year olds LOL
Training Biceps & Triceps tomorrow... Yeeehaaaaaa
ohhhhhh look its time for cottage cheese, cinnamon Lean Desert, yogurt, flax seed....
Tomorrow the diet jelly will be set and I can make my moose!!!!!! nuom nuom nuom nuom

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

I knew you'd snap out of it! :-)
And woohoo...ASIA PACIFIC...I'm thinking very hard about that one..that would be so much fun! I've read of several other bloggers doing that one too.

anyway-glad you are back in your comfort zone-20K db rows...(note to self-"work harder bitch!) hehehe
Oh-and thatnks for the kini & stone info-the stone part looks hard though-I don't have that creative gift at all! will probaby still get one fully done by Jo-and then get a plain one from BB.
cheers hon!

Kerry W said...

Love your attitude Cathy! :P

mq01 said...

bravo on kicking ass cath!! dont worry or apologize about ups and downs, you are entitled to all the emotions and you've got to let it out somehow. its a roller coaster on the body and brain, and fine tuned as much as your body is, you really feel it when you are under time constraints and/or stress. but we gotcha.

and i wish i could try that moose, yumm...