Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Me thinks changes are afoot...

Blogging this morning as I have changes happening and fitting in the blog could become a bit of a task... so I thought I would see if I can do morning blogs..

The training program is great, and we are back to getting up at 4am to fit it in, but since we were still waking up at that time anyway it is not a big deal..

I finally have my CT scan today.. yay, then I just have to manage to get an appointment with my doctor some time this century and I will now if anything bad is lurking... honestly apart from the odd twinge this morning while I was doing decline ab twists I have been back to my normal old age aches and pains.. ahh well at least I would have had the tests they will give me all my iron, calcium etc levels as well.

Well the changes I have been searching for months for have finally arrived...

Today I start my Advanced Certificate in Nutritional Counseling... YAY!

I'm looking at approx 12 months of study which I am sooooo looking forward to, but at the same time I am a little nervous about as I haven't studied anything for around.... ummmm... shit... 20 years... eeekkkkk

So this is why the morning blogs are going to be tried, I will be head down arse up at night from now on... the morning blogs will be short and hopefully sweet as I have already run out of time, its a beautiful day on Bribie, the sort of day that makes you appreciate getting up at 4am so that you have time to sit on the patio and watch the rainbow lorikeets squabble over the honey water and seeds... I love them they are like bright fruit hanging upside down from our palm fronds...

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Good luck Cathy!
xxx

Raechelle said...

Very cool! Good luck with that! Looking forward to learning what you learn too...hehehe!
love the pic!

Vix said...

That's awesome news Cath! And re the blogging, I am sure you will be fine...as we know...where there's a will there's a way!!
Vic x
PS - who are you doing the course thru??