Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 9 November 2009

Things are a coming.....

Had a fabulous weekend doing this that and a bit of the other LOL

Trained Chest on Saturday and still have DOMS today... hell I love that feeling, are we all weird that we like it when it hurts to move our body LOL

Did the usual Sunday morning walk jog with only a little jogging but even that gave me back and leg aches... sigh... roll on Tuesday so I can find out what is going on... this waiting is really frustrating....

Spent the rest of the Saturday lying on the beach waiting for the showers that were predicted to turn up then after a couple of hours of sun we finally got stuck into our very neglected garden.... doesn't everyone sweep there plants with a hand brush???

Yep that's what I was doing to get the old Mango tree leaves and broken shoots out of the bromiliads!!! Crawling around on the stone chips with my little hand brush and pan sweeping my plants and then the gravel, hey!! It worked a treat but I am really pleased no one saw me cause I am sure I was doing a really good impression of a crazy old lady LOL

Went out and about on Sunday after the new ritual Sunday breakfast which is the protein pancakes from Jo Stewarts site... They are fabulous!!! I add a few blueberries as well as the banana and then have them with 2 slices of fat free bacon and sugar free maple syrup... OMG they taste soooo bad for you but really they are just eggy oats cooked in a slightly different way with protein powder added... sigh I LOVE Sunday breakfast!!!!

I got to spend some more time with Manda, Neil and the Grandbabies who are all fabulously fabulous!! ok so I am a Mum and a Nana so I can gloat all I want... I am soo lucky to have such great kids... even though I NEVER here from my SON... that was just in case he reads this..LOL

Came home and reorganised my spare rooms so I now have a study/computer room without doggy beds in it... No I moved not.. hell we can't disturb the doggies!!!

Then cooked todays food, had dinner and came to my new study and studied (duh!! gee that was surprising eh - not!)

Well its the startof a new week and I have other cool and slightly scaring things coming my way... I am definitely living the whole "Do something every day that scares the bejesus out of you" proverb at the moment... But you only have one shot at this life so I'm not wasting any more time with maybe's or should haves....

Ohh except I should have finished sooner cause now maybe I am going to be late for work.. eeeek

2 comments:

Raechelle said...

Can't wait to hear about your new news! How exciting!

Vix said...

Hey Cath, just sending some mentally telepathic good vibes your way to help you heal soon!! Injuries suck!! Hope you get some answers tomorrow so you can get back to 100% asap :)
Vic x