Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 20 June 2010

Damn I Blinked!

Damn this weekend disappeared fast.... honestly it flew by and I seemed to have totally missed it..

Did the Nana thing on Friday night, although it was bedtime by the time I got to see Jofus and Miz Lils, I still got to read Miz Lils one of the stories I used to read her Mum and then Jofus and I enjoyed Hairy MaCleary from Donaldsons Dairy.... sigh... I love those books!!!! Well actually I love all kids books...

I then got to channel surf through the gazillion channels on Foxtel that Manda has and we don't... which after watching 2 minutes of what seemed like 90 programmes I am glad we don't have as I would never be able to sit through a whole programme when there were just so many others waiting... I have the concentration powers of a gnat on speed so having that many to choose from every night would be a nightmare...

Hit the Gym Saturday morning and churned through Quads and Abs, legs were shot... abs don't love me at all any more... loved it!

No idea what happened to the rest of Saturday, I do remember a black coffee at the Bowls Club overlooking the water and watching the sun set... ummm... grocery shopping at some point... goodbye Saturday...

Today was a glorious day and we headed up the coast for a while to visit friends... ran out of food and time and had to dash back home to get stuck into the housework and gardening to try and make the place look semi respectable for Hubbies Son and his girlfriends visit on Wednesday. We haven't seen Ben for about 6 years and never met Lauren so we are really looking forward to it, I just hope they aren't too fussed about a tidy house... my life is too important to spend it cleaning and tidying so the place got a quick whizzz through and then half way through the big clean I got a phone call from Lisa....

Lisa, it seems, will be lady number 8...yes EIGHT from Bribie who wants to compete... she found me on www.Bodybuilding.com and tracked me down to ask questions and find out all about this crazy sport we all love. So Lisa popped around right in the middle of my weekly fight with the vacuum cleaner... so darn I just had to stop doing housework and talk about Figure LOL...

So that was the weekend.. gone in a blink... heading for another fabulous week of cardio, training, cooking and sleeping... add in a big splash of working in there and repeat for the next 120 days....

Life is great, this life is great!!!! Although it would be greater if the weekends didn't dash through in such a hurry LOL

No comments: