Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 22 March 2011

I could if it was orange....

Everyone has a reason not to...

Its so much easier not to when you have a reason.....

Especially when it comes to exercise, health and fitness.....

Its too late, too dark, too early, too wet, too hot, too cold, too hard...

I'm too busy, too big, too old, too tired, have too many kids....

I would if I had time, had money, had an ipod, had the right shoes, had a friend/husband/wife/mate to do it with...

I could if it was more fun, less running, more swimming, less pushing, more pulling.... Yes I definitely could do it if it was Orange!

Really??? Are these really a reason not to save your own life by deciding that you are worth every minute you spend ensuring that you are fit and healthy, you can spend money on an insurane policy so that if anything happens to you your family are "taken care of". Shouldn't you spend some time and money looking after yourself so that they may not need to be taken care of any time soon....

There will always be reasons why you can't.... but the reasons why you should will always be far more convincing... and the number one reason is that you are worth every second that you spend loving yourself and treating yourself in the way everyone deserves... with love, kindness, and respect.

3 comments:

mq01 said...

2:30 AM my 42nd birthday, I'm up out of bed and want to thank you for showing/reminding me orange ;) its amazing how life tries to guide us always in the right direction, we just have to stop, watch, and listen to the wind head and heart. Can't wait to tell you how many signs/warnings Ive received in the last day... Change is coming my way. Will explain soon. Love you windsister. Thank you. Huge hugs and happiness being sent your way!

Witchazel said...

Hope you had a fabulous day MQ, I can't wait to hear of the changes, be kind to yourself and listen to yur heart xoxoxoxo

Raechelle said...

booya! good post!
xoxo