Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Bi's, Tri's, veins & Peanut Butter!

Bicep/Tricep day... woohoo I have Biceps and I can actually see the Triceps as well, well my right arm Tricep anyway.

I have a large black tribal tattoo which covers a smaller distorted frog tattoo on my left arm so you don't really get the definition on the left arm.... so when I AM ON STAGE (Hey! did you see that positive reinforcement thing I just threw in there?) I will have to remember to turn to the left so my right Bicep/Tricep is showing.

Sooooooo there I am curling away this morning and wow there it was.... A VEIN! ok, well not a whole vein like Hubby who is Mr Vascularity at the moment (sod!) but at least some of a vein... Really wanted to take a photo to capture the moment - nahhhh just kidding not quite that desperate.... yet.... OMG I just checked and it is still kind of visible... ok, it's time to stand up at the front of the room and admit it.... Hi, My name is Cath and I'm pathetic, it's been 3 minutes since I last checked my arm vein... hehehehe

Anyway no cardio as such today as I am at work tonight, but I did walk the 4kms back from the Library carrying 4 semi thick library books and I'm sure if I asked Mr extra-calories-treadmill from yesterday he would tell me I used at least 200 cals hehehe

Just finished my chicken, green lettuce leaves and my new all time favorite thing in the whole world...... Taaaaa daaaaaaa... Natural Peanut Butter!!!!! Yes me who does not "do" savoury has become a Natural Peanut Butter Fiend From Hell. It is full of good fat, yummy, scrummy, good fat and I can have a whole tablespoon of it once a day... some days... occasionally... when the moon is in the seventh high and jupiter... never mind...

I tell you when you go on these restricted intakes it is amazing what suddenly appeals to you. I do not eat bread, it has never been a thing I have wanted or needed.. but try and get me to walk past the raisin bread in the supermarkets lately without drooling! We WILL NOT mention me sniffing the bags of marshmellows OK!

Cheeeeese is another weird thing, always liked a bit of cheese but didn't crave it like I do now.. ahhh well I used to need, crave, love, enjoy cigarettes for 38 years and now... grossssssssss blahhhhh smelly and disgusting.. I figure I can adjust my logic on the whole cravings thing after stubbing out that habit.. sorry couldn't resist that one..

Anyway that was Tuesday.... now where is that protein powder and jelly desert... YUM!!!!!!!

No comments: