Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 26 October 2008

BLAH! carbs are mean!

Grumpy, tired, totally over my body today... blah!

Went out to see Dragon play last night and had a great time, danced and even managed almost 2 glasses of red wine before feeling tipsy... funny I used to be able to down two bottle before that happened, less weight and definitley out of practice!

Then this morning... BLAH!

Just feel yuk and hungover, not happy with the body even though it hasn't changed since yesterday, and I am absolutely positive it is because I had extra sugary carbs yesterday and this morning (daughter delivered a special couple of pieces of this amazing cake that we just had to try) ...

When will I learn that although I love them they do not love me!!!!

I have discovered that Chocolate - the love of my life - makes me sob uncontrolably the day after I have eaten it... Yes, sit-in-the-corner-sobbing-all-day sad!
What is with that! I am alergic to Chocolate that's just plain cruel!

I had a quick affair with marshmellows and still sniff the packets in the supermarkets... sigh, I know, I know, just sad - but I no longer enjoy the melt in the mouth joy of the marshmellow as they turn me into nasty cow the next day.

Soooo today I am grumpy and sad and feeling yuk looking forward to a new day tomorrow!

1 comment:

gypsy77 said...

I've had a similar day.

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!!