Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 23 October 2008

Joining the "in" crowd

Ok I will openly admit that one of the main reasons for my blog is that after reading so many other blogs from women who are into fitness, bodybuilding, powerlifting and figure training I wanted to join them...

The reason I was sitting at home reading these blogs is because I am lonely and I hoped that this was a way to... make some friends, chat, understand each other and the fun and hard work involved in travelling through life while throwing dumbells around..

But how do I get them to find me???

Moving to a whole new country makes it a bit hard to find a lot of friends and the ones do have think changing their lives is done by trying some kind of new chocolate bar.. And god forbid they sweat to loose weight, why should they when this new amazing shakey drinky missa meal thingy can do it!

I am now following other blogs, and have even sent a couple of comments hoping to nudge a response from these bloggers who I think I have sooooo much in common with.... But nothing..
Sooooo how do you get accepted into the "IN" crowd????

Is there really anyone out there?????????????

Apart from feeling lonely I had a great day, back day today and I can almost do free non assisted chin ups... Almost - that's my goal for next week.. Personal best on the bent over rows and I c feel it tonight :O}}

Laid in the sun as it is my weekend today, read my book, had my eyes tested and now need stronger glasses... sigh... age bites back!
Grocery shopping - ugh! Still its easy when all you eat is Tuna, chicken and salads hehehehe
Got to say laying naked in the sun (totally hidden from neighbours view!) makes yourealise how geat life can be... oh and how small breasts can get hehehehe

Going to have green tea now and sulk about no-one reading my blog....

1 comment:

KatieP said...

You are already in the 'in' crowd by just blogging and loving health and fitness.
Lots of people read blogs and hardly ever comment. I still only get one or two comments for each post and that is after 2 years! Hang in there.