Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 18 November 2008

arms - yep they are there...

Trained arms today....

Didn't do cardio as I am back on very little carbs....

Morning weight down 500gms - thank you scale gods... fat % still the same.. thank you scale gods...

Woke to a really sore throat, you watch, I finally have a three day weekend break and it is on a weekend, this weekend, my one and only holiday for the year, I bet my throat makes me sick for it!!!!!

I refuse to give in to it, and Hubby is about as sympathetic as a man can be - "Alright you said you had a sore throat, no need to moan about it..."

When I feel unwell I get starving, not hungry, starving and only for soft mushy food... Luckily egg whites come under the heading of soft mushy food... LOL

In fact I will even admit that I have become quite fond of my egg whites, cinnamon, and protein powder mush. Luckily I have always enjoyed most kinds of mush.. oats and egg whites, thick vege soup, scrambled eggs, runny mince... all yum in my book!

And speaking of food - Christmas!!!

My daughter phoned before to work through the Christmas day "list" - like me she is into lists in a big way - She was checking to see what food I wouldn't be eating - she reckoned it would be just her luck that Christmas Day would be my "No food beginning with H" day, so what would I have instead of Ham... LOL

I told her that going by my current cycle of eating, it would be the letter W, so Weiner Snitchell, Wabbit, and Wildebeest was off the Christmas menu this year...

She reckoned I was lucky that I didn't come up with U, cause Unicorn Steaks were not even in season this time of year...

And this is why she is my bestest friend, she totally understands me LOL

Ohhhh and I told her that bugger the diet, it was Christmas and there better be heaps of fat food!

Meanwhile back on the diet... I am off to make some more mushy egg whites to try and satisfy my mush cravings, then I'm taking my ZMA and going to bed... I reckon ZMA is the best sleeping potion I have ever had, half a chapter of a book and good night world...

Nighty night everyone....

No comments: