Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Hump day

It's Hump day.... Yay day off tomorrow...

And I won't be doing housework tomorrow cause yesterday the fur kids decided that to pass the time they would dig a huuuggggeeeeee hole in the back yard and then run through the house and jump on the bed for a few hours...

so I came home from work yesterday and had to do the whole vaccy and mop, change the bed thing then... see silver lining... don't have to do it tomorrow... I'm sure if I asked Tank he would tell me that that was why they dug the hole in the first place...

So anyway... I am still training like I'm trying to move The Great Wall of China piece by piece and doing cardio every night like a rabbit on a greyhound track... then tonight... ouch!

Now I have read in a couple of mags and I think on the Internet that at a certain time during the month, women produce more (and yes I know this isn't the correct name...) Elastiney stuff which makes her joints more stretchy and so she is more susceptible to injury... Has anyone found this???

Well I think that's what happened tonight cause I was doing my normal HIIT on the tready and suddenly my groin felt like it had been snapped in half... ouch!

Lucky for me I am not a man cause I am pretty sure that this is where a man would scream like a baby, grab his most precious possession and limp and whimper his way off the treadmill... I just changed down from 11 to 7 and walked for about 20 mins then changed to the cross trainer for 15 mins... didn't hurt anymore so it can't be broke...

Of course if I was a Rugby League player this is where the camera would zoom into an icepack placed in a very interesting place... sigh..........

Oppps sorry the imagined visuals got me sidetracked for a minute there....

Now because I am lame and now have no life except training and food (or lack off) I noticed today at work that my itty bitty bit of a vein I could see has increased into an almost complete vein from elbow to wrist! Stood and played around moving my arm and showing hubby about 6 times... look there see!!! Seee there it is!!! Hey look if I do this.... He slowly wandered off backwards mumbling something about mental capacity hehehehe

Funny now that I am sitting still my leg that tried to come off my body on the tready is now trying really hard to go into cramp.... gosh isn't it just fabulous being this fit and healthy!!!

Well that's about it... as I said .... NO LIFE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

EFX Precor elliptical trainers have a great deal of similarities; however they also have their own specific features that make them stand out. One common theme that the EFX Precor Cross trainer share, are that they offer great features for multiple types of users and they are backed up by a great warranty by a company with a great reputation.