Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Wow... I can see the size tags now!

My new glasses arrived today, I have finally reached the age where I have to wear glasses all the time now - sigh!

But my silver lining is that I no longer have to constantly take my glasses on and off the top of my head like I have been doing every time I want to see a price or size tag when I'm shopping...

What made it even better today was that I have found some new shorts, skirt and jeans that fit and I can now see that I am down to a size 8!

Not bad considering I started as a stretched size 16/18 just 10 months ago, I have never been a size 8 before ... well probably when I was 8 years old I was a size 8, but not since.. YAY!

Trained Triceps/Biceps today - I have Biceps! I have Biceps! I have Biceps! ohhhh and Triceps too.

Spending tomorrow morning with my Daughter and Grandbaby Lily alias Lills, buuds, the beast.. can't wait... Manda is my best friend and we never seem to be able to spend time together so tomorrow will be lovely.

Not much else to report...

Just remember...The toughest lift of all is lifting your arse off the couch!

No comments: