Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 11 December 2008

Don't loose weight!

I feel like I have entered the twiight zone...

I have just received an email from the fabulous Jo telling me to remember to not loose weight!!

Wow isn't that a great Xmas pressie!

But this is realy hard!

I have now been watching every item of food that passes my lips for the past 342 days (yes I am counting) and suddenly I can "relax", not go stupid mind you, but relax my eating just a little.

Slow down on the cardio, eat more carbs...

The really silly thing is... I don't want to!!!!

I don't want carbs, yeah I still love my oats and after having the Kumara (that's Kiwi for sweet potatoe) the other night I am looking forward to that with my lunch salad... But I really don't fancy the sweet stuff any more.. YAY!

Hubby worked out that in another 20 days it would have been One year since we ate pizza!
Don't miss that either... No longer crave the marshmellows, no longer want the cream cakes..

Give me tuna, chicken and kangaroo anyday... I am hoplessly healthy and loving it!

And speaking of healthy I am off to do some cardio... nothing flash, but probably not normal... I have been told I have to drive our chevy truck to the business s it can go undercover as there is a storm coming and since there is a storm coming I will have to jog home to get back before it hits!

Hey I could make millions with this....

I have invented "Storm Training" I am sure I could get this on ACA or 60 minutes as the new IN diet hehehehehe

No comments: