Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Saturday 6 December 2008

Great week...

Well all-in-all it was a great week for me....

According to "she who must be obeyed" hehehe - Jo, I am doing well and I am ahead of schedule!

I now just have to keep building muscle and gaining no fat for the next 12 weeks... then I will be 12 weeks from comp and it will be time to get even more serious...

So being that far ahead means I can have a few more carbs to my intake and reduce the cardio.

Carbs!!!! Woohooo!!!

Although truthfully I do not really miss them now, in fact I have found it hard to think of ones that I want to add to my diet, so I will stick to adding a few oats and maybe blueberries in the morning egg whites.

Less cardio... well I should say woohoo, but it sort of feels wrong not to be dripping all over the footpath or treadmill... I actually miss it!! I am now hanging out for Cardio days...

Yes I am truly weird!

Saw my parents at the local mall this morning and Mum was really proud to tell me that they have started walking every morning. The first morning they walked 100 yards, yesterday it was 200 yards... (Just love the fact that it is "yards")

They have to drive to the waterfront to walk cause it is flat and has lots of benches for Dad to rest on, as he has an artificial leg which gets a bit uncomfortable after a while.

How cute is that!!! I hope that when I am 83 I can begin a new fitness regime!!! I gave them both a big hug and told them I was rapt with them.

Talking of cute.... Best thing that I saw this week....

Hubby getting tweezers to pick the fluff stuck to the bum of our one and only tree frog! Each night it comes out and sits on a yard broom and had managed to get a "fairy" (you know those seed pod things) stuck to it's bum and Hubby being the big softy that he is rushed and got tweezers to remove it for the frog... Toooo cute!

Of course for all we know the poor frog had probably spent 18 hours making sure it had a fairy stuck to it's bum!

Have a great weekend all...

No comments: