Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 15 January 2009

slow down you move to fast.....

Got to make this morning last, just kicking down the cobbled road, looking for fun and feeling grooooovy.....

don't know where that song came from it just fell out of my fingertips and onto the blog.. It's a bit like when I am riding my motorbike and a song will get stuck in my head - arriving from nowhere but refusing to leave.. I even had one day whee I suddenly thought "maybe if I change the radio station... oh hang on it's my head" LOL

The song probably arrived because I looked at last nights rushed blog effort and realised that I actually trained BACK and triceps yesterday and did CHEST and biceps today, which went very well thank you for asking...

40 mins of HIIT cardio tonight - yum I do like doing that!!!

Now I have discovered I have a vice, a weakness, a sin!!!!!

SUGAR FREE GUM has me in it's power!!! I can chew (and swallow) my way through 28 pieces in a day and feel bloated and yuk at the end of it!!

If I don't buy it I don't need it, but like all thing sweet - one piece is my downfall.... sigh...

Hello everyone, my name is Cath and I am an addict, it has been 4 hours since my LAST piece of tropical sugar free gum!

Now once again it's green tea time......

No comments: