Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Friday 16 January 2009

Boringly good

Legs today - wasn't really on fire, in fact both Hubby and I forced our way through most of the leg workout...

This is really unusual! It usually works out that when one of us is feeling slack the other one feels like pushing hard and that way our workouts are consistently hard... but not today folks... I think it was last nights cardio and a pretty hectic week work wise catching up on us oldies...

I am still shattered, had to start the evening work an hour earlier and also helped out this morning with the car cleaning which I don't usually do when I'm working at the Motel. Doing the same tomorrow morning and night...

Not sure about this economic down turn - we can not keep up with the car detailing and the Motel has been full since Xmas! No complaints folks, having the work is great!

Food is all good, tell ya I have been soooo boringly good. Even managed to come to work without the chewing gum.... I have decided to never touch that stuff again I end up sooo bloated my stomach is like a hard round ball... so I bought a family sized block of Turkish Delight chocolate to nibble my way through instead... NAH!!! just kidding! hehehehehehe

Weigh in tomorrow, I have been watching the numbers all week and the fat% is slowly dropping and the weight isn't so that's fabulous, but tomorrow is the "official - write it down day"

Have a great weekend everyone...

1 comment:

Fifi said...

Good is never boring!

Cheers

Frankie