Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 8 February 2009

Another week over

And we get closer to the 1st Competition...

Abs and cardio yesterday, Posing in the gym today...

I reckoned I burned more calories posing!!!

Best thing of the weekend....

Having Hubby between me and the mirror standing on tippy toes and doing a girly Tricep pose hand on bum arm outstretched, lips pursed.. LOL...

Weigh in on Saturday, weight was down again and even the weird fat% on the scales was the lowest it has ever been... 13.2%

Still I'm not feeling 100% today, a bit teary but the TOM is due this coming week, which will also explain the increase in the hunger.... I refuse to give in to the growling tummy beast..

Bugger it, I had the will power to give up cigarettes so I can ignore the food ravings for a 1/2 hour!!!!! Anyway it makes the meal that much better when I do have it!

No cheating... cause I am only cheating myself and my body...

I really do not need something that is not on my food intake plan because how is eating a piece of cake, a box of lollies or drinking a glass of wine going to help my body cope with the pressures of training ???

No-one has ever died from pre-contest dieting, I am eating more food now than I ever have so I feel pretty lucky!!

I just have to get my head around the big cook up of 8 meals (4 for me and 4 different ones for hubby) every night for the next day and things will be a little better...

Bring on this next week!!!!!!!!!

No comments: