Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 18 February 2009

A HUGE THANK YOU...

To Lia!!!!

She helped me sort my messy head out last night and I can not thank her enough!

So today I started with a fresh outlook and got my mind back on the job of getting ready for this competition that is now just 89 days away.

Trained like a demon possessed this morning and came home at the end a soggy sweaty mess - Yay love that feeling! Increased most of my weights today so the PB's helped my head space as well.

Had a few scratchy moments this morning (once again I apologise to ever supportive and battered Hubby!) but I kept telling myself it was a fresh day and to get on with it which I did...

Got up to Kelli's and waited for her to tell me how bad I looked this week and got a hell of a shock when the first thing she said was how great I looked! I told her about my crappy head space week and after she repeated everything that Lia had told me last night, she did my weight and measurements.....

So my weight was up this week to 59.7kg which was 300gms more than last week so I was all... "see told you I was fat..." but then the calipers came out and she just kept smiling and shaking her head and then ..... taaa daaaa total body fat is 10.17% - insane!!!!

I was totally gobsmacked!!!

Honestly I was waiting to be told I was back up to 13% and instead I have dropped a whole 1%...

Yes I now agree and bow down to the wise and knowing ones.. This is a head game just as much, if notmore than a training and diet game...

So Kelli has now given me a new training regime and I can not wait for tomorrow to start it...

Also back to the new job tomorrow and have managed to get my head around the whole uniform thing as well...

I am going to be like Clark Kent... mild mannered Admin Nana during the day then... ripping off the huge baggy shirt to be ....... Taaaadaaaaaa Super Sporty Nana at the gym hehehehehehe

2 comments:

Tearose said...

Heyyy!! Thats AWESOME 10%!? Grats!!!! So happy for you! Were always our worst critics.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do anything, you did it all. I just shed some light on the situation, that's all. ;o)

Lia xxx