Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 19 February 2009

New training...

Started the new programme with shoulders today - they are now one of my favorite body parts as they puff up and split into "heads" when I train them..woohooo man arms hehehehehe

In one way the new job has worked out to be a nice relaxing way to spend the day.... Since I have discovered that so far absolutely no-one is interested in health & fitness in any shape or form ( I am the only one who doesn't smoke) so I end up having a break from "competition talk".

When I work with Hubby that is probably 80% of our conversations and while it i fabulous that he is really interested in all of this, it can becoming totally exhausting thinking about all the "need to get, want to get, shit forgot to get!!!!" things all day every day.

But while I am Admin Nana I have to focus on work and what "normal" people want to talk about as they don't seem to want to talk about how much water they have had by 10am compared to how much they have weeeed by 10.30am... I know... I know, we have all already blogged that they are weird!

I did find it a bit hard to get through all my water today so I ended up having to down 1.5ltrs when I got home to try and catch up on the days intake. slosh, slosh, slosh...

Well that's it for me today... big work day for Admin Nana tomorrow... 10am to 1pm new job, 3pm to 9pm old job... and then all the stuff us figure athletes do has to be fitted in as well...

But it is the last weekend of having to work every night.... YAY!

1 comment:

Raechelle said...

Glad the new job is working out.
And yay for shoulders-gotta love that shit!