Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 23 February 2009

Monday...

I used to write poems
I do like to rhyme
I no longer write poems
I just can't find the time!

The poems that I wrote were to make people smile
they were made to be funny
Full of shit by the pile

But my poems have gone
they joined that part of my life
that I had to depart from
Like it was cut away with a knife

I now spend all day either eating or training
I jog in the sun
I crosstrain when it's raining

The weights that I lift and pump in the air
keep me busy at dawn with no time left to spare

If I'm not pushing the leg press or pulling at cables
I'm curling an ezybar that's as heavy as I'm able

I groan and I grunt
I sweat more than I glow
I'm there to grow muscle
I'm not there just for show

So I'm sorry I'm so busy
That I no longer rhyme
shit I have to go now
Its ZMA time!

2 comments:

Fifi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tearose said...

awesome! lol