Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 18 March 2009

new numbers....

OK.... New numbers and they are still heading in the correct direction...

Weight down 0.5kg and that is including the extra hairy pet on my head!
Skin folds down to 47.4mm
BF % now 9.6%

Kelli was happy with my progress, and my posing and my new hair - whew! I was happy she was happy LOL

I always feel better coming back from my weekly session, she is such a positive and fabulous trainer, I am so grateful that I found her when I did...

Cardio and food have changed a bit, which is great as I feel like a need some more motivation and these changes will give it to me...

Have the full routine happening now and we tweaked some of my posing to fit the new body that is coming through...

Once again the rosy glasses are on and I have even managed to have tomorrows meals already prepared and it's only 7.22pm - wow it's like a miracle LOL

Now I have to get off the computer while hubby learns how to make the video he took of me practicing the routine today come out the right way up since he insists on always holiday the camera sideways.... yes always, on every shot... yes I have to normally rotate every photo so god knows how we will get on with the video.....

From now on I am going to make him lay down sideways when he takes these photos and videos.... LOL

No comments: