Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Ok.... I am officially a Princess


I mean I MUST be a PRINCESS if I have my very own Motorbike tyre cleaner......

Yes folks it is the accessory that every Harley riding girl should own...
Your very own whitewall cleaning Hubby.... Seems I am totally incapable of cleaning off the blue seal that comes covering new whitewalls correctly with soap and water and as such my Hubby insists on dong it for me...

Now call me silly, but would you want to know how to do it properly when doing it improperly causes your hubby to do it for you????? I will definitely step aside on the woman's lib thing here.... Geee whose the smarter sex here folks???? LOL

So YES!!!!! I now have whitewall attached!!!! Yay!!!! My baby has matching feet, and I love her soooooooo.... I just spread my legs and enjoy the ride LOL

On the training front... all is good, all is great.... I am totally knackered and if a horse had passed by me today I would have gnawed on it!

But tomorrow is weigh and measure day so I am being a good little Princess and sticking to the frigging diet come hell or tasty passing horses...

Just as well I had my bike to play with today... now don't tell Hubby but I have seen this solo sprung seat that I just love.... I have also seen a drop dead GORGEOUS 1938 Harley that has been totally rebuilt as a chopper and I would just KILL to be able to get it for Hubby.... I would only have to hatch a couple of plans and maybe a golden egg or two... LOL
Oh well that's what dreams are all about... they are there to be reached for... Always dreamed about competing in Bodybuilding, always dreamed about riding my own bike.... Never dreamed I would have my own tyre cleaner!!!! LOL
Will let you know the results of the W&M session tomorrow!!!

No comments: