Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 9 March 2009

Photos....

Soooo as promised I left the new camera on that table so I would not forget it this morning... went to bed..
Hubby watched a bit more telly.. then being a well trained Hub by he put the new camera away...
Yep, got to the gym.. hey we forgot the camera.. ohhhh for F*#Ks SAKE!!!!!!!
Maybe tomorrow.. sigh...
But anyway here are a couple of shots from Saturdays posing practice.....

These were sent through to me from Kelli...



You can see Hubby in the background..

he had the hellish job of watching 5 ladies in stripper shoes pose for a couple of hours...

poor thing.. NOT!
Seeing these has once again helped me get focused, I am exhausted today and being locked inside an office with the air-con on minus 55 degrees today hasn't helped...
Ok, ok, it probably wasn't that low but by the time I got home I was sooooo cold.... Why does the air-con in offices have to be like that.. I just can not understand... so I came home and was cold and starving and tired as hellfrom shiveing all day... but managed to stick to my 4pm meal then go to the gym and do 40 mins of cardio and warm up...
Well I shall go and once again put the camera out for tomorrow... please don't hold your breath waiting for a close up photo.... just in case... LOL

2 comments:

Splice said...

You look great! Nice posing too :-)

Thank you for your kind words on my blog yesterday, it helped pick me up :-)

Keep up the wonderful progress.

Deb

Kek said...

Looking GREAT. I'd swap butts with you in an instant!

Don't you love how the shoes make your legs look like they go on forever?

My husband loves me in my shoes...

:p