Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 24 March 2009

yesterday was dip day

I got told off this morning when Hubby read my blog... Aaaaapparently it is 6%Bf.. terribly sorry Hubby, after all if anyone knows how important 1%BF is it's us girls eh! LOL

Here is me doing Dips at 5.30am yesterday...

Get a load of all the hair!!! I didn't bother with the 10kg round my middle I figured the hair was enough LOL



It was Legs and Abs day today and cardio afterwards was jut damn hard, but got there in the end... just!

No cardio tonight, had my nails done instead, I reckon staying awake while sitting still was a major accomplishment for me at the mo so I put this in my "achievement basket" for today LOL

Today I achieved....

Leg and Ab workout
Cardio 30 mins
Staying awake while sitting still for 1.5 hours
Cleaning one whole 13 seater van inside and out by myself, staying awake and alert enough to do my part in the full inside and out detailing of one other car and cleaning 2 others..
Holding a phone conversation with my Mother which gave her the impression that I was ok, alright, fine and good, doing well, coping and eating right.
Holding a phone conversation with my Daughter which gave her the impression that I was carb depleted and insane, fine, weird, ok, slightly hysterical so all in all "normal" for her Mum

These guy and their 30 odd relatives will be having breakfast on our front lawn when we get home from the Gym tomorrow, we leave before dawn so we have to make sure we put out the seed so it is waiting for them when they arrive.

If we leave it till we get back from the gym it is like driving into a Hitchcock movie with lines of birds waiting and watching us pull into the driveway then they start swooping down to the front garden and yelling to be fed... It can be quite crazy some mornings... there are also Lorikeets, Doves, Sparrows and Honey-eaters lined up... I'm not sure how popular we are with the neighbours... Not sure I even care!

Ok, been awake for 16.5 hours today and my body has just told me that it has had enough so..
Good night world...

No comments: