Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Saturday 25 April 2009

Bat Flowers and Stripper Shoes

My Daughter gave me these amazing Bat Flower plants for Xmas and they are now flowering!!!!















So I am sitting around in my cut off shorts, singlet top, stripper shoes... Yep just your average Nana... Isn't this what your Nana wears????

Had a crap couple of days, just tired and then woke up at 2am this morning with a racing heart and took forever to get back to sleep but when I woke at 6.30am all was great again in my head and life in general - Yay

Did Abs and cardio this morning, hell I am lucky to have that key to the gym!!! Then cleaned house, did the meals while Hubby worked. Then I laid in the sun for a couple of hours while Hubby took the Chev to work and cleaned and polished it with the love and attention only a man can show to a vehicle LOL

Didn't do anything special for ANZAC day, although my Son is constantly in my thoughts today and so are all those who fought in those dreadful wars.

Once the truck was up to Hubby standard again we went and had a coffee at the water front and a wander for a while. It has been fabulous to be able to have one whole day of just being instead of having to be! LOL

Well now Hubby is out walking the dogs and I am sitting round in my stripper shoes as I am practicing posing in a couple of minutes...

Feeling good, feel clean and cut and I have the strength to stay on this road for another 22 days (then another 14 days again after that! ) ... Woohooooooooo!!!

No comments: