Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 26 April 2009

A new week begins....

Wow at this time of night in three weeks time I would have done my first competition!!!

I am so looking forward to it and the one 14 days later!

I will be counting sleeps soon just like at Xmas LOL

Had a great day today, no training, just the usual evening posing practice at the gym once it was closed...

Spent the day out and about in the Chev enjoying the beautiful weather and getting my daughters birthday Voodoo dolls, the last bits, bobs, lotions and potions that I need for the competition, the toggley thing for the laptop so I can now (and I am!) sit in the lounge not the back bedroom and use the laptop, went and delivered the voodoo dolls (which were just what she wanted - yay!) and watched the beautiful grandkids for a while then shot to the gym and posed, posed and posed... back home and cooked, ate, caught up with old friends emails and made my supper and I am now doing this....

Yep just another day in the life of a figure competitor... nothing really different from anyone else you just have to add in lots of ice packs in Esky's, food containers, water bottles, and watch watching... although my stomach tends to tell me when the food is due better than a watch LOL

Although some days this all sounds very time consuming and pedantic, really you can still live an almost normal life and be focused and strict... I did say almost normal LOL

Anyway another week over with absolutely no diet deviations, doing the training and cardio as I should and I am looking forward to this next week knowing I am doing the best I can every day... Oh and knowing I have the legs that get other women's husbands in trouble for looking at LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: