Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 30 April 2009

Love this weather!

Even though I was stuck inside at sucky job most of the day I got to ride to and from work... Hell it was fabulous.... way too short though, I needed to add another couple of thousand K's to it but it was still a fabulous way to start and end my working day.

Shoulders, Abs and cardio this morning, cardio tonight... Feeling a little tired but then it is nearly the end of the week... hanging out for a sleep in on Sunday!

Had lunch with my parents... which can almost be counted as a work out as I walked to their unit and then climb the two flights of stairs .... Got to watch them eat Mum's steak and kidney casserole which is just good old fashioned wholesome food that smelt, funnily enough, like "My Mothers home cooking" LOL

Dad wanted to swap me his steak & kidney for my Chicken, sweet potato and broccoli... This way of eating can't be too bad for you since Mum turns 84 on Tuesday and Dad is already that age and they are going great guns!!!

Maybe enjoying this type of food is hereditary, in fact when I was talking to my cousin on the phone tonight he said that after hearing that I have tuna, rice and beans for lunch he wanted that as well cause he loved that sort of food LOL

All wrapped up in my winter dressing gown for the night, the dogs are now wearing their Pajama's, yep the big vicious Dobemanns are feeling the cold already, so Tank is in his purple corduroy pyjamas and Morgan is in her Sexy red number LOL! boy we are all acclimatised to Queensland now it gets below 25 and we are freezing, a few years back we were living where it never reached 25!!! LOL

Time for my night meal.... then BED! Yay!

No comments: