Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 6 April 2009

So.........

It's Monday....

The weekend weather was a major downer for us as we were hoping to get out on the Harley's and I really needed a change of scenery just to get my head straight again, but instead it rained all Saturday and then it rained enough on Sunday that when Hubby finally dragged me onto my bike I got down to the local shops, got damp and through a hissy fit about having to dry this humongous amount of long hair... blah blah blah

Got home and went through the whole not-speaking-to-each-other for a couple of hours then regrouped and went for coffee in the pickup instead, then saw some friends and visited the local art gallery which had some fabulous art displayed... it was very tempting...very very tempting... but we have to eat this week so no art came home with us... But it was enough to reset me head and off we go again for another week..

We watch the DVD "Australia" on Saturday night..... Hmmmmm interesting, as Non-Australians I have to admit that we both kept looking at each other through the first half of the DVD wondering if it was supposed to be a comedy... then wondering if we could be bothered watching it for 3 hours.. In the end we sat through it and enjoyed the last half.. don't know if I would recommend it to other Non-Australians... Scenery was nice but then the scenery was nice in "Wolf Creek" and that movie made me almost vomit with the violence soooo I don't think great scenery makes any difference... Anyway we can now say we watched it, which I did to all the Aussies at work and funnily enough none of them had seen it... But they had all seen the Lord of the Rings movies and commented on the scenery LOL

Anyway I have just scoffed down my 4pm chicken and beans which I was totally hanging out for and I am now waiting for it to settle enough to go and do abs and cardio...

Then grocery shopping arghhhhh

Then we have to take Tank to the vets as he has been eating the damn bird seed again and has gone almost bald and red raw on his face from the allergy... stupid dog! We have been rubbing Aloe Vera on it which usually works a treat but this time he needs something stronger and also something that is bound to cost us around $100 to get! sigh!

So I had better go and get changed from the saggy baggy uniform....

No comments: