Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 2 April 2009

soggy day, wicked witch, karma....

It has been pouring all day so everything is sticky and soggy and I never got to escape outside at a lunchtime so I feel all trapped and confined...


To make things worse one of the girls at work has just come back from a cruise and bought a huge, ginormous, wet, soggy, sniffy, coughy, cold with her..... Ick!

Being the paranoid, fitness freak I am, I spent all day sitting in freezing cold wet shoes with the uncontrollable air conditioner blowing at -2 across my back listening to her sniff, cough, wheeze and splutter next to me and I was freeeeeeeeeeeking out on the inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Total stress city for me with only 6 and a bit weeks to the competition the thought of getting sick is terrifying... soooooooo I went to the local Healthy Life store to get some of the cold & Flu defense tablets that worked fabulously last winter and they didn't have any in stock!

They believe they are not needed because it isn't cold season yet... what the hell would be the point in taking the damn things once you are in cold season if they are to be taken before you get a cold for DEFENSE!!!! Yep still freaking here folks and I have to go back to the office again tomorrow... all I can do is hope she is sick enough or smart enough to stay home!!!!

Training was typical for a Thursday - Shoulders and Abs, cardio morning and night....

Yep it was a typical Thursday in more ways than just the training....

The Wicked Witch instructor (who after all this time is still bitter and twisted about us having a key so we can start our training early) had one of her hissy fits and ripped into two of the old fella's this morning cause they dared to come in before her..... It was 30 seconds before she arrived ( yes, I was checking to see what time she arrived so I could put my Ipod on to avoid her) and it was pouring with rain and there is no shelter outside the front entrance, so they came round to the side that they know we have unlocked

Man she really needs a kick in the head! These guys are both in their 70's and have trained longer than she has been alive, they have the owners permission to come in if we are there and we have the owners permission to let them... and she verbally attacked them in front of everyone else who had arrived for her class.... It was an embarrassing show of a power freak at work...

I was pissed that she picked on them, although they gave it back full noise which was great, she still had no right to ruin their day that way. The owner told us tonight that the guys had complained about her, and her had told her once again to pull her head in - YAY! But the annoying thing is every Tuesday and Thursday this uncomfortable feeling is in the gym when every other day we are a happy little band of gym idiots...

It goes to show how one person can effect the lives of so many others...

This person wrecked the start of a lot of peoples day and no-one has the right to ruin others lives through their inconsideration.

One ripple can travel so far...

I am glad I believe in karma and I know she will get her arse kicked 3 times for what she did today...

Kama is a bitch and I love her!

No comments: