Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 22 April 2009

W&M day...

Yep Wednesday has rolled around again and all is well in the weights and measurements division... weight down, skinfolds down, BF% down and on target - Whew...

Once again went through my posing with Kelli and tweaked a couple of things as muscles are popping up all over the place... My body is changing so much every week it is fabulous, I love this look!

So all is good again for another week... or until the carbs run out LOL...

And speaking of carbs I found an interesting article in a Muscle & Fitness Hers mag I had lying around which highlighted the nasties found in artificial sweeteners, ICK! Seems that it would be safer to eat a piece of plastic than eat artificial sweeteners... Glad I have found Stevia, and I seem to be loosing my sweet cravings too... just like the info said.. some of the time anyway LOL

I am feeling far more settled now that I don't try and fit sweeteners or fast carbs into my diet, no enormous highs or lows and for want of a better word and without trying to sound totally geeky I feel "cleaner".

Well nothing really wild and exciting happened today...

I trained like I should, ate what I should, went to work, escaped at lunch time and went to Kelli's for the big W&M's, came back, grocery shopped, cooked tomorrows meals and tonights dinner, had a nice long chat to my daughter and now I'm off to get tomorrows clothes and stuff organised...

Just a normal day in the life of someone 25 days from a competition.. no magic potions, notions or chants, well not till the full moon anyway.. LOL

No comments: