Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Acting my age..... NOT!

Legs and Abs today so, because I can not fit both in along with the cardio in the morning, I do Legs and cardio in the morning and Cardio and abs at night.. so I'm damned tired right now....

I was also very brave and practiced my posing at the gym tonight with all the young 20 year old guys leaning around... I don't think I have seen any of them actually lift a weight but they lean and chat all over the machines... One was even sitting on the dumb bell rack and I had to ask him to move so I could pick up a weight... dumb bell is right!

Anyway I figured (yep that was a pun on purpose) that if I could be doing this in front of a hall full of people, I could practice in front of a few people in my gym without dying of embarrassment... And I was in my shorts and singlet so it really wasn't that exciting for anyone concerned... The mirrors and lighting are soooo much better down there it was great.

Had my hair all put back into place today as well, a major bonus of this was having to sit still for nearly 2 hours... had a bit of trouble staying awake until the hunger kicked in and then I was all "are you finished yet, what about now, what about now..." like a kid going on a road trip LOL Lucky the hairdresser knows what I am up to and just kept giving me in coffee to keep me awake and full LOL

Ohhh and acting my age.... Not! When the hairdresser asked if I would keep the hair extensions in after the comps, I said yes I would be but only because it looked cool having a long plait when I was riding my bike... and she said "Yeah that's exactly what I thought when you pulled up on the bike.. the plait looks so cool!!!!!" LOL

Now you know the Gods have a sense of humour when you have to ride your bike to the hairdresser and then the only time it rains all day is when you come out of the hairdresser and get back on your bike..... Lucky it was only a quick shower so apart from becoming a bit damp round the edges it was just one of those "Of course!" moments.

Weigh in day tomorrow... got to go eat now!!!!!!

Will let you know how I go tomorrow night if our dying modem is still alive then... It has been working on and off for the last week and now we are waiting for a wireless set up to arrive so if I suddenly disappear it's because this one has died before the new one arrived...

No comments: