Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Wednesday 8 April 2009

W & M Day

Weight up... fat down... check!
world spinning in the right direction.... check!

Once again I staggered into Kelli's place and an hour later I bounced back out feeling soooooooooooo fabulous (please all say fabulous like you are male and gay!)

She is such a great trainer, motivator, nutritionist and above all she is a lovely genuine person, I am so glad we found her! Even though she didn't tell me to have the long weekend off and eat chocolate all four days I still like her lots LOL!

Spent today after being measured practicing posing and managed to put all the right muscles in all the right places, which I believe is always a bonus hehehehehehe

Nothing much else to report.... Although I believe I might be being stalked eh Tiarna LOL..

Now here's a question... when you are almost fifty how do you tell if it is low body fat that stops the TOM or just menopause... this questions also applies to bitch from hell moods.... and forgetfulness... and extra wrinkles... LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tee hee hee hee :)

Em said...

Sounds like your going great guns :)
have a smasshing long weekend hun :)
Em:)