Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 18 May 2009

Enough I want chicken and veges!


The INBA Brisbane 40-49 Masters Figure Class
Ok I am over the normal food of the normal people... yuk! I did what I was told and ate what i wanted today, yes I even had some more nachos for lunch. But it was mostly because I felt like it was expected of me rather than what I wanted to eat. We also had Woollies roast chicken with a home made salad for dinner tonight mostly because we had shopped for everything we needed up to competition day and then realised we had nothing for today! LOL

It was weird going to work without my usual pile of plastic full of food, but I feel better now because I have cooked all of tomorrows meals and I am back on the pre-contest road until the 30th.
Thank you all again for the wonderful comments, they really do make a difference.
Now I must go and write a story about the getting to the show for Jo Stewart's web site as I would never have made it to this point without her amazing programmes and the confidence and pride she taught me to have in myself that got me to the point where I wanted to compete.

1 comment:

RaeC said...

That was one hell of a tough lineup Cath. You looked amazing onstage... You presented yourself really well in the photos I've seen and you really stand out. You should be so proud of how far you have come in this journey of yours, I am sure there are good things on the horizon for you in this sport. I'm also very glad to hear you had the best time up there... that is the major thing. Congratulations!! xxx