Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 11 May 2009

Good luck to all.......

I thought that while I had a chance and before I get too busy with all the last minute stuff...

I would wish all the competitors on Sunday, Good Luck, I hope we all have a fabulous fun filled day and I can not wait to meet everyone in the real world!!!!

I trained Chest and Triceps today, then instead of cardio did posing practice, then 35 mins cadio tonight and I was on fire on the cross trainer... I have NO IDEA where I got the energy from LOL But it was just like I was eating normally again.. weird
Now I want to praise my Hubby, he has literally been beside me through every workout and nearly every cardio. He has spotted every one of my heavy sets, he has lifted weights on and off the one squat bar so we can train the same body parts at the same time.
He has eaten what I have eaten - just in slightly larger quantities, he has even hidden behind posts to eat McDonalds Banana Bead when I was struggling at the start of dropping the extra carbs.

He has put up with the bitch from hell moods, the tantrums, the tears, the laughter and the trips to and from Kellis, terrified going up to see her and ecstatic coming home...
He has made sure that everything I needed from Asparagus to ZMA was available when I needed it and how I needed it...
I could not have done this without you Andrew... and no matter what I have called you in the past 16 weeks... Thank you and I Do Love You...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope he reads this post Cathy! on and BTW my Mum is the the worst of royal pains in the arse!!lol.It was my grandma that was awsome. :) :)