Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Just Cruising.........

Haven't blogged the last couple of days as I have just been training and doing other stuff out in the real world....

Catching up with my cousin and his wife who I love to bits and who both totally "get" what I am doing which makes such a great change... Not having to apologise for not eating or being on a schedule, being able to discuss the training with people who really do want to hear about it and whose eyes didn't glaze over as most peoples do, and they are coming to the first comp as part of my cheering squad.. LOL

Did a bit more shopping for the big day, we even had some time lying in the sun a little, had to work for half of Monday and then wandered on down for a coffee on the waterfront... Just a cruisy few days as well as doing all the normal training, cardio and posing...

Everything is still totally on track, weights and measurements again tomorrow afternoon but judging from the abs I saw in the mirror at the gym tonight I am still on track... I even have to brag and tell you that I had a 20ish girl tell me she was jealous of my abs tonight!!! Not bad for a Nana LOL

I do not step on the scales except on a Wednesday now since my weight is now spot on and it is just down to the last 1-2mm of skinfolds which aren't going to show up on a scale anyway...

I will update after my visit to Kelli... now... SUPPER TIME LOL

No comments: