Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Saturday 23 May 2009

Nothing to report

I am just trucking along towards my next competition...

Diet is nourishing, training is weighty, cardio is heart racing... just another day in a rather soggy paradise...

I swapped my training around a little and I did abs and cardio yesterday, and legs and cardio today... then went back down to the gym when it was closed this afternoon and practiced my routine and posing. I figure I must be nailing the routine cause Hubby sat there and told me to change my elbow position once and that was it! The rest of the time he just sat on the fitness ball bouncing up and down to the music.

Now every other time he has watched me practice the routine he has grimaced, pointed, sighed, yelled back at me (I always yell first - sigh) pointed again, and then got this look where he grits his teeth and frowns and thats when I know it is the time for me to just shut up and do what he tells me LOL

So the routine is nailed, the posing is almost a habit now as I even stand in "relaxed" pose when I am out and about.. LOL

This rain is starting to become a major pain, we try and get out on the bikes at least once on the weekends but we couldn't last weekend because of my depletion before the comp on the Saturday and of course the comp on Sunday and we have no show of riding this weekend with the weather as bad as it is.

I have this great ride planned for next Sunday after the show where I can finally eat like an almost normal person again. I want to ride though the back roads to Sandford and the pub there as they have really yummy fresh meals or maybe up to Noosa... or maybe... Hell I just want to get out on the bike!!!!!!

We put the truck away at the business again tonight after the new storm warnings came through... sigh! Come on, this is Queensland, we moved her for the sun... LOL

Well I'm off to do some more work on my post comp diet... and of course to search the web for something....

1 comment:

Tearose said...

Yeah lol, Sunny Qld my ass. The rain is causing me major problems and on top of that rain depresses me, I am taking my D vitamins hoping that helps with not getting any sun.
Only one week to go! Your going to look amazing!