Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 21 May 2009

lost in a world of indecision....

Rain has gone - yay, managed to get all the damp clothes dry so I wont have to train naked tomorrow... ok the body is looking fabulous but that would be pushing the gym friendships a little too far LOL

I am still getting positive comments from the morning crowd which is lovely, I think it's cause they all watched me work to these goals and being the older and wiser crowd actually appreciate seeing someone achieve their goals rather than trying to cut down the tall poppy...

Practiced my routine out back of the house today in the sunshine and nailed it more than once, now I just have to add the little extra flouncy bits... Seems I may have rhythm after all LOL

So all is spot on in the part of my life that is competition oriented.... Shame that the rest of my brain is such a huge black hole of "what am I doing with my life????"

Honestly, while I am concentrating on the comp and all that makes up another two weeks of preparation I am a fine little camper, organised, focused ready and able.

But as soon as I have a patch where I do not have to concentrate on the comp..... Like today while I was cleaning cars... my brain goes into search mode... I spent hours last night floating around in the world wide web searching for "the answer" which would be great if I knew what the bloody question was!!!!

I am still leaning towards nutrition but a part of me has become interested in the idea of life coaches... I know I don't want to do Personal training, but I do want to help others reach their health goals and inspire others to became healthier and happier... Anyone know what I'm searching for????

What am I missing here... arghhhhh this is so frustrating.... Also what is with the cost of alternative education???? Just when I think I have found what I am looking for the course costs are way beyond affordable... sigh

Anyway, that was my day, and I'm off to search some more as I just know the right thing is waiting for me, I just wish it would wave a bit bigger so I can find it bit quicker....

2 comments:

mq01 said...

cant speak for you as only you will know, but, you will know when you find it-it will just flow and happen. maybe motivational speaking or writing? maybe counseling? im thinking...theres got to be a way to encompass your positive energy, total wellness, writing, public appearances... hmmm... still thinking, but i am sure that you will find what you seek :)

Witchazel said...

Thanks mq01 those are the sort of things I am thinking about too...now I'm working on how to start... I Am interested in Life Coaching.. just that some of the sites about it seem a bit... ummm.. shonky??? As you say I WILL kniw it when I find it..