Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Friday 15 May 2009

Wow... blown away..

Eye fillet steak and sweet potato for breakfast... again weird but yum!

I have just done my last per-contest cardio...

While I was on the tready one of the ladies from the gym gave me a good luck card and that almost made me cry!!! It blew me away since we just say good morning to each other and that's about it... She told me I was an inspiration, wow, certainly don't feel like one... Wow...

Going in to register this morning and then start tanning when we get back to Bribie... I have to stop at the library so I can have a book to read cause I still find it hard to just stop and sit still, I still have a heap of energy even though I am now down to just 2 x 12/3 cup sweet potato in the 1st two meals...

I think its cause I have had a steady carb intake right through and been having 1/2 cup of oats and two meals of either 1/2cup of rice or sweet potato for weeks now so my body isn't freaking out with the lack of carbs. I have learnt that my body doesn't like carbs, I need them and will enjoy them in small amounts but for me they are not a food that should make up a large portion of my meals...

It's a fabulous day on Bribie Island, another perfect day in paradise...

No comments: