Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Sunday 14 June 2009

family picnic in paradise

Bribie Island...The view from our picnic table













I had a fabulous morning with my family down by the water on a perfect day on Bribie Island.


I got to climb on the jungle gym with Joseph, push Miss Lily on the swing and look over the second hand books with Amanda (we are both book addicts!), catch up with my brother Allan and finally get to have his wife Dewhau's super yummy genuine Chinese fried rice!! I ate a chocolate muffin and some of Neils (Amanda's Hubby) to die for Bacon and Egg Pie, and of course have a great chat to Mum and Dad - I will forgive my Mum for not bringing any of her scones... just this once!! LOL


As you can see from the photos above it really was a great day that started with our normal jog along the waterfront at 7.30 this morning. Then the family picnic, then we visited friends and sat back and enjoyed the sun going down with a small red wine....

Ahhhhhh Sunday in paradise....


1 comment:

mq01 said...

paradise shared with the family. you cant get better than that. fantastic pics!! i love days like this. there is nothing better than hanging out and enjoying life with loved ones.