Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 22 June 2009

Shoulders, Hammies and Broken boys

Monday is shoulders and hammies day... Nothing like starting the week at 5.30am with Military Presses behind your neck yeeeehaaaaaa bring it on!!!

I really love training shoulders as they burn like shit and pump up like mad things - ouch and yay! Hammies are always great to do, stiff legged dead lifts are made to be hated, and lying leg curls are bitches from hell, and then the real work beings.... ahhhhh the joys of weight training lol.

My poor Grandson has fractured his arm by falling(Or was he pushed?) off a truck at daycare. My poor daughter now has a four year old with a cast on his arm.... rather her than me!!!!

Tank had his operation today and although the little lumps on his shoulders were nothing to worry about the lump on his chest was cancer. A bit of his chest muscle had to come out as well and he is a sleepy sad boy tonight. The vet doesn't think there is any more cancer but we have to keep an eye on him and our fingers crossed. Tank is enjoying the extra cuddles and he loves being able to wear his dry-as-a-bone sheepskin lined rain coat when he goes out to wee cause he isn't allowed to get wet.. Morgan is wearing hers too so she doesn't feel left out.... yep that's two big bad dobermanns under those waterproof fluffy coats still not going outside as they will get their footsies wet.. sigh!

So that has been my Monday.. apart from sucky job... so I'm off now to have a green tea and some egg whites..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath, things look like they are going well, how about some pics of the dobermans in their gear - I know you love I can has cheeseburger!!!

I'm feeling better today back into it.

Fifi said...

oh no..I hope your grandson makes a speedy recovery. At least it's not hot weather so cast shouldn't be to hot and yucky.

mq01 said...

wow, lots of stuff happening with you. glad the grandson is ok. and tank, thats scary, got you caught it. sit back and enjoy some green tea for me too....