Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Monday 13 July 2009

Back in the zone...

Shoulders and Hammies today, have to get used to having Hubby train with me for the top half only since his leg is now officially a "torn muscle" and bandaged.

I do find it a bit harder to push myself training alone, but the good side is without having to wait for his sets in between mine I am finished on time - yay.

HIIT Cardio again tonight, and I am hoping that the burning razor blades I have sitting in my throat will b gone by the morning! I have so far managed to not catch the flu, colds, bronchitis, flu, colds, bronchitis and flu that has gone round and round work.. yes we are u to the third time some people have had it.... but I fear that this time it has got me... I am dosing myself again tonight with the cold & flu herb tablets that have never let me down...

I will be gutted if I have finally hit the start of the pre-contest countdown and end up sick...

1 comment:

mq01 said...

sorry to hear about the hubby's leg, and that you are coming down with that bug (it has also made its way around here). rest and get well soon!!!!!!!