Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Friday 17 July 2009

I Got Prezzies!!!!!!!

Yay the Bodybuilding.com box arrived this morning and that helped me drag myself out of bed and get back to the land of the living... cough, splutter, almost....

So I now have my "Amateur of the Week" T shirt - YAY!

hmmmm I also now have a new goal.... I now have to gain 20kgs of pure muscle so my mens medium T shirt will fit me LOL!!!! I had to choose between medium, large and extra Large so luckily I had a feeling they would be mens T shirts and chose medium and not large or else I would have to gain 30kgs of muscle LOL... No Hubby can't wear it, he is adamant that I won it so it's mine...

The rest of my goodies were a singlet for Hubby, a drink shaker bottle and my Jantana for the next comp.

I am already in love with the shaker bottle as it has a screw lid and a filter in it and a spout to drink straight from the shaker. I really hate the ones we have been using as they have pop on lids and they stick so when you try and "pop" them off they splash the contents everywhere, yesterday when I was feeling really yuk I managed to pop and drop the entire contents of my pre-breakfast cocktail of Glutamine, L-carnitine and BCAA's all over the bench... guess what I said before I cried!

So the box of goodies has made me feel a little better, but I have now got the aches and the sore throat is back.... joys! I am stir crazy but when I try and do anything I just feel exhausted... sigh!

Well I am off to surf the net... The worse part about being home and being a dreamer is that I have the time to keep trying to find a way to reach my dream of being part of this industry...

I think about it every day anyway but I can't search while I'm stuck at sucky job, but of course now I am sitting here with nothing else I can do so I am off to search for a way to make it happen.... of course it has to happen while I am still working full time.. now if I only didn't need a house to live in, food to eat, supplements to take, cars to drive... it would be easy peasy.. but then I would proably not enjoy as much when I do finally get there... and I will...

2 comments:

Fifi said...

sucks being an air sign sometimes huh? always drifting off LOL.

Glad you got some pressies. I sometimes order stuff late at night on ebay and then completely forget about it until I get a little surprise in the mail. just like Christmas!

mq01 said...

i hope that you are well soon!!! the positive thinking and visualization you have is what it takes; you've told (or asked) the universe for it, you're working on it, you believe it, you will find your place in the industry, you will acheive it. im sure of it. you will make it work. the inspired thought as to how is just around the corner. :-D

xoxo .. get better