Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Thursday 30 July 2009

Quads....

Yep Thursday is Quads... and if I have time a few more ab exercises.. ouch they are still sore from yesterday.. the Abs that is.. the quads are now sore from today :o)

So I start with Close stance Squats, then go on to one legged hack squats, toes out leg extensions s/set with normal foot position leg extensions, leg press, toes in leg extensions s/set with normal foot position leg extensions.....

Then..... just when I get to the jelly legged wobbly stage I have to go down the stairs to get out of the gym.. Yes for some reason unknown to Woman kind all the heavy leg machines are upstairs in the gym I go to.... I am sure there is reason... maybe a male can explain it to me one day LOL

Diet was spot on and I am beginning to get a little hungry... excelllleeennnnt!!! Although I have now reached the stage where I will have to request that Hubby takes his bananas, which are two rooms away from where I am sitting and I can still smell them, to work where he can eat them... mmmmmm bananananananananaaaaaaassss

Water consumption is going well, and coming back out the other end well, as well LOL

Pretty sure I have "my song" for my routine, thank you Raechelle for helping me realise I had a song all the time but had managed to confuse myself trying to be pick something that someone else may like... duh!

I delivered Mum back home yesterday and she was back to normal, in fact as I was leaving I could hear her telling Dad that she Would do the dishes, he had made the lunch, and she was not letting him do both! LOL

Well my rice is now ready to be bagged and frozen, by then Hubby and the dogs will be home from grocery shopping, they help by pushing the trolley and when he points an says fetch they get what he asked for, although we do still have a bit of trouble when it comes to the meat section.... We can't wait for the day when they can drive themselves then we will just write a list and send them..... ok so that was all a lie but didn't it sound impressive!!!! LOL But they have all gone to the shops in the car and I'm almost positive Hubby was driving....

Ok off to bag rice... be good.... or not... up to you... your life... shit what IS in my water?????

1 comment:

Raechelle said...

Glad you've found a song!