Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Saturday 26 September 2009

THANK YOU!

A big HUGE thank you to Healthy Life on Bribie Island for their sponsorship, another step towards helping me reach my goals of doing the INBA Natural Olympia!!!!

Justin, the shop owner has been great and so incredibly positive with his help, I am going to be in his shop one evening after the competition chatting with anyone who wants some information on weight loss and setting goals and I am really looking forward to that!!!


I still really love helping anyone I can reach their full potential, it is the best thing about what I have achieved so far......


Today we went into Brisbane and got the eye make up, eye lashes, the scooter (of course that was really the most important purchase) and also picked up this bit of clothing that may come in handy in about 20 days time.... YES LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!













Now.... I know I have previously pointed out that I am not an Aussie so why should I wear the uniform and even though I am a very proud Kiwi, the fact that I have qualified to represent Australia at an international event has suddenly hit home, and yes, I even had a tear in my eye when I tried it on!!! I am incredibly proud to be allowed to wear this uniform and I can't wait to take it and show my family tomorrow and everyone at the gym and work on Monday!!!!

Ohhhh and yes still starving here....
I almost cried when we walked through the food hall at the big shopping centre in Brisbane and I made a mad dash for the car park and my chiller of my food once the scooter etc was purchased... Had a yummy green tea bought to me by Hubby who is now totally accepting of the fact that our meals (even his purchased chicken wrap) must be eaten as far away from other diners as possible - HUGS for Hubby!
Came home and practiced the show make up... scary!!! LOL
But doing that kept me busy while Hubby walked the dogs so I wouldn't be tempted by....

The large container of triple chocolate chip biscuits that is sitting on our kitchen table calling my name!!!
Not sure if I have the will power of a elephant or I am totally insane but I bought them for the Birthday morning tea tomorrow and now must endure their presence on my table calling out my name and begging to be eaten.... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now I have to go and prepare meals for tonight and tomorrow before the Bronco's play the Storm and beat there arses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

mq01 said...

YEAH!!! FABULOUS!!! BRAVO!!!
welcome healthy life!! :)
..excellent things are happening..

Raechelle said...

Big congrads on the sponsorship! Fabulous stuff!
And yes, you have amazing will power-good on ya!