Focus......

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

FIGURING OUT THE FIFTIES.... SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.......

Friday 2 October 2009

Morning catch up...

Just a quick morning catch up before I head to work...

I have just found out I have received sponsorship from the Bribie Island Bowls Club!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Trained legs alone this morning, Hubby has some weird flu like symptoms that I think may be from over training, he tried to see the Doctor to be told come back on Monday the 12th!!!!!! He was told that if he thought he had the flu he could go to the flu clinic in Caboolture (30 minutes away).

How ridiculous is that, I mean if he doesn't have the flu he would sure as hell have it after sitting in the flu clinic for a few hours waiting to be told if he had the flu....

Anyway I banned him from training this morning and whizzed through my leg workout as I didn't have to wait for him to do his sets between mine, jumped on the cross trainer for my cardio and I feel great!!!!

Wow just 15 sleeps to the Olympia!!!!

Anyway got to go and finish getting ready for work.. Have a great Friday one and all
and GOOD LUCK to everyone competing this weekend!!!!!!

No comments: